Subscribe To:
Like This? Share It!

Make it Stick in 2014! (January, 2014)


92% of resolutions fail. Be the other 8% and Make it Stick with Shaklee 180®!

Make it Stick
A great way to talk to people about weight loss is through asking about and listening to their goals. To support you and others in your 2014 goals, we’ve got great tools to help you stay on track and motivated to succeed, rewards to celebrate your hard work, and the products and program to help you reach your goals.

This year, make your New Year’s resolution stick and help others to do the same by following the four #MakeitStick tips:
1. Make your resolution known.
2. Stay accountable.
3. Reward yourself.
4. Find a program, not just products.

Make it Stick Facebook Contest
One way to take the first step and make your resolution known is by sharing it on social media. So, to encourage you to spread the word, we’ve created the Make it Stick Facebook Contest, running from December 26 – January 26!

Share your healthy lifestyle New Year’s resolution and you could win a Shaklee 180® Kit and an iPhone 5s!

Seven people will win a Shaklee 180® Kit (Turnaround® or Lean & Healthy) and a new iPhone 5s so that you will have all the tools at your fingertips that you need to help you succeed.

Here’s how to enter:

Go to the Shaklee 180® Facebook page and click on the Photo Contest tab on the homepage.

Write your healthy lifestyle resolution on a Post-It note. Take a photo of it and upload to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with #MakeitStick.

(If you enter via Instagram or Twitter, make sure you verify your entry with the provided bit.ly link that will generate.)
1.Share! You want the most votes for your photo in order to win, so share it with your friends! Each person can vote once a day, so put your family and friends to work!
2.Vote! Check out the other #MakeitStick entries and vote for your favorite.

This year, you can #MakeitStick! We believe in you.

All winners will be announced on February 1, 2014.

Keep the conversation going on social media by using #MakeitStick

Four Tips to Make It Stick:
1.Make your resolution known.
2.Stay accountable.
3.Reward yourself.
4.Find a program, not just products.

Visit the Make it Stick article to learn more.

Posted on: 12/27/13

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

The Natural Power - Shaklee Independent Distributor

 

Become Shaklee Fan
Categories